What are the Benefits of Korean Red Ginseng Tonics for Kids?
Korean red ginseng for kids is a product by the world-renowned ginseng brand – CheongKwanJang that are formulated specifically for children.
- Formulated for the needs of different ages
- Designed to help support immunity
- Support growth
- Reduced bitterness of ginseng
What Ages Does Ginseng for Kids work for?
There is a variety of solutions formulated by CheongKwanJang for ages 3-18.
- Kid Tonic Step 1 (age 3 to 4) – designed for the youngest facility members. Kid ginseng focuses on balance in nutrition, as well as health in digestion.
- Kid Tonic Step 2 (age 5 to 7) – ginseng for kids formulated to focus on immunity and energy for children to play around
- Kid Tonic Step 3 (age 8 to 10) – Korean ginseng tonic for kids that focuses on immunity & growth
- I-Pass Junior (age 11 to 13) – another ginseng tonic for kids by CheongKwanJang focused on immunity
- I-Pass M (age 13 to 15) – product that helps support development of your kids, their growth, and immunity
- I-Pass H (age 16~18) – supports immunity, cognitive development and growth
Warning: Supervise children while they drink. Pouch edges may be sharp. Torn edges may present a choking hazard.
If child has a medical condition or takes medication, consult a doctor before use.
If child shows any adverse reactions, stop use and consult a doctor. Store pouches out of the reach of children.
Avoid exposing pouches to direct sunlight, and keep in a cool, dry place.