Korean Red Ginseng Extract is a concentrated for of ginseng compared to capsules and pills. That’s because most capsules and pills are made from powder of ginseng roots, while extract is a concentrated product.
As a results extract can be up to 4x more powerful compared to an average ginseng pill or another ginseng product. This way, if your focus is on efficacy, Korean Red Ginseng Extract may be worth considering.
What does Korean Red Ginseng Extract Taste Like?
Bitter is better.
Naturally, ginseng tastes bitter.
That’s why ginseng-based extracts taste bitter as well.
However, CheongKwanJang products come in a variety of forms, some include added fruits and other ingredients to provide the best of both worlds – a tasty drink or a snack, plus – the benefits of Korean Red Ginseng.
What are the most Popular Korean Ginseng Extract Products?
There is a number of products available:
- Korean Red Ginseng Extract – Pure ginseng extract that comes in a variety of sizes. Popular due to its efficiency.
- Korean Red Ginseng Everytime – a convenient form that includes only Korean Red Ginseng Extract and water. This product makes it easy to get all the benefits of ginseng extract on the go, as it comes in ouches.
- Women’s Balance – Korean Red Ginseng with a mix of dietary fibre and fruits. Enjoy the taste and get the benefits of Korean Red Ginseng.
- Korean Red Ginseng Pure Extract – Cut – This type of extract is called pure because it goes through a brewing extraction process that increases it’s benefits and taste. It comes in three kinds – Cut, Good, and Earth.
- Korean Red Ginseng Pure Extract – Good – is made with the top 10% handpicked Good Grade Korean Red Ginseng roots.
- Korean Red Ginseng Pure Extract – Earth – made with the top 2% Earth-grade ginseng roots.
Why is Korean Red Ginseng Better than regular ginseng?
Korean Red Ginseng goes through a special process, that turns it red. This increases the benefits of ginseng and allows us to preserve it for a longer time. According to research, the number of ginsenosides is higher when following this process. As a result – increased effectiveness.
Cheong Kwan Hang is the largest manufacturer of ginseng in Korea. It connects its world-renowned 120-year-old recipe of Korean Red Ginseng with the innovations of the modern world.
An almost-perfect process from soil cultivation to production involves Cheong Kwan Hang’s Master Ginseng Researchers. Our team ensures that only the best ginseng roots are harvested and used in production.
Roots that were not selected for production are later sold to other companies.