Refund and Returns Policy
All sales are final; however, you may contact us if you have any concerns.
If you are approved to return a product and do not wish to receive a replacement, then the original cost of shipping the products will be subtracted from the balance of any refund owed.
In case of manufacturing defects, we will accept returns within 14 days of you receiving the product. Credit will only be given for products returned undamaged and unopened, within 14 days of receipt.
Returned, Refused and Seized Packages
• Shipping fees are non-refundable
Before you make a purchase, please read our disclaimer regarding returned, refused or seized orders.
• Address or other customer error: If a package is returned to KGC due to an address error (or any other error) made by the customer, the customer will be responsible for any shipping fees incurred. A refund will be issued for unopened, undamaged merchandise only.
• Customer refusal: If a customer refuses a package because of additional fees (or for any other reason), KGC will issue a refund for unopened, undamaged merchandise only, upon receipt of the returned package. The customer will be responsible for any shipping fees incurred.
• For any returned package: If the return shipping cost is greater than the cost of goods ordered, KGC will instruct the carrier to abandon the package. In such a case, the customer will not receive a refund for the order, but will not be liable for the return shipping cost.
• Opened, damaged, destroyed products or unreturned packages: If a package has been destroyed, opened or damaged by customs, the carrier or the customer, or has otherwise not been returned to KGC, we cannot issue a refund for the order.
Any duties or taxes that may apply are your responsibility.
How to Request for Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA)
• Login to your account and go to Order History page
• Expand the detail of your recent order
• Check the checkbox and enter the quantity for all the product you want to return
• Enter the Merchandise Return message describing your reason for product return
• Click Make an RMA Slip button.
• Your request will then be reviewed by our staff for approval.
• Once your return is approved, you can go to the RMA page in your account, print out the Return Slip and include it inside your return package. You can come back to the RMA page to follow your return status.