Korean Red Ginseng Kid Tonic
Bringing health to the whole family from adults to kids. Korean Red Ginseng tonics for children is a supplement that helps support immunity, boost cognitive growth, as well as support physical growth for your kids.
What are the Benefits of Korean Red Ginseng Tonics for Kids?
Korean red ginseng for kids is a product by the world-renowned ginseng brand – CheongKwanJang that are formulated specifically for children.
- Formulated for the needs of different ages
- Designed to help support immunity
- Support growth
- Reduced bitterness of ginseng
What Ages Does Ginseng for Kids work for?
There is a variety of solutions formulated by CheongKwanJang for ages 3-18.
- Kid Tonic Step 1 (age 3 to 4) – designed for the youngest facility members. Kid ginseng focuses on balance in nutrition, as well as health in digestion.
- Kid Tonic Step 2 (age 5 to 7) – ginseng for kids formulated to focus on immunity and energy for children to play around
- Kid Tonic Step 3 (age 8 to 10) – Korean ginseng tonic for kids that focuses on immunity & growth
- I-Pass Junior (age 11 to 13) – another ginseng tonic for kids by CheongKwanJang focused on immunity
- I-Pass M (age 13 to 15) – product that helps support development of your kids, their growth, and immunity
- I-Pass H (age 16~18) – supports immunity, cognitive development and growth
Warning: Supervise children while they drink. Pouch edges may be sharp. Torn edges may present a choking hazard.
If child has a medical condition or takes medication, consult a doctor before use.
If child shows any adverse reactions, stop use and consult a doctor. Store pouches out of the reach of children.
Avoid exposing pouches to direct sunlight, and keep in a cool, dry place.