7 in stock
6-years-grown Korean red ginseng roots are cultivated under optimal conditions, steamed and dried. The highest quality roots are selected under a strict quality control system.
How to use ginseng roots
Place red ginseng in a pot with about 0.9 liter of water and let stand for about 30 minutes. Slowly boil down on mild heat for about two hours until the water is reduced to about one-third of the original amount.
The ginsenoside substances in red ginseng is easily destroyed in hot temperature(over 90℃) so take caution in not allowing the temperature to get too hot.
How to take
Drink 90 to 100ml of the lukewarm mixture one to three times a day. Long-term use of the mixture on a regular basis will increase the efficacy of taking red ginseng. For children under 15 years old, reduce the dosage to one-half and for children under 10, reduce the dosage to one-third.
Reduce the dosage when symptoms such as fever, skin irritation, indigestion or chest problems occur. Should these symptoms continue in spite of the reduction in dosage, stop taking the ginseng or consult an Oriental doctor before continuing to drink the ginseng.
Store in a dry and cool place. Once open, seal and keep refrigerated as storing the product in hot and humid place may gather mold.
- Please pay more attention to your order address which MUST MATCH your shipping address. (If you’re from Russia, Please leave your full name. It is very important)
- Items will be shipped within 3 business days after payment.
- Please check items when delivered, if damaged, please kindly accept it and contact us immediately. We will make a confirmation and resend you a new one.
|Shipping By||Shipping Cost||Estimated Delivery Time||Tracking Information|
|Thembay Express||Free Shipping||12-20 days||Not available|
|LEX||$20.00 - $50.00||04-12 days||Available|
|Lorem Ex||$26.00 - $70.00||03-17 days||Available|
- Unit Type: piece
- Package Size: 25cm x 32cm x 5cm (9.84in x 12.60in x 1.97in)
- Package Weight: 0.56kg (1.23lb.)