What is Korean Red Ginseng Tea?
Korean Red Ginseng tea is a product by CheongKwanJang. It’s a tea that is made from 6-year-old red ginseng that is cultivated in Korea. Korean Red Ginseng tea comes in a form of packets with granules that are quick to dissolve. This way, you can enjoy health benefits of Korean Red Ginseng anywhere, any time.
How Does Korean Ginseng Tea Taste?
Korean Ginseng Tea recipe is based on Korean ginseng and jujube. This product has a soft taste of ginseng. In most cases, you won’t need a sweetener to consume this product. However, honey may be used in case you prefer a sweeter taste.
What are the Benefits of Korean Red Ginseng Tea?
When it comes to Korean Ginseng Tea benefits, it is one of the favourite products that prefer natural ways to cope with health issues. It has been used to centuries and is still a popular product due because of the benefits Korean Ginseng Tea has to offer:
- Helps reduce stress – according to the Maryland Medical Center, ginseng is considered an adaptogen by many herbalists. Research published in “Fitoterapia” found that it strengthens the hypothalamic-pituitary-adrenal axis, which in turn increases the secretion of stress-busting hormones. This way, our bodies can reduce stress levels.
- Energy boost – drinking ginseng tea can help boost your energy levels, as well as help reduce anxiety and improve your mood.
- Relieves insomnia – they say that the next day starts with a good night’s sleep. Korean ginseng is known to support endocrine glands, which help metabolize vitamins & minerals. As a result, the body absorbs nutrients properly, which may help sleep better.
- Flu & cold prevention – some components of Korean ginseng help strengthen leukocytes that help prevent bacteria & viruses from entering your body.
- Healthier heart – there is a number of properties that ginseng has including its potential to stabilize blood cholesterol levels. In addition, Korean ginseng tea is loaded with antioxidants that help get rid of free radicals that are damaging heart tissues & arteries.
- Health tonic – Korean Ginseng Tea has a number of benefits, that altogether help promote a feeling of well-being, which in turn helps to promote your mood.
How to Take Korean Red Ginseng Tea?
Take 1 packet up to 1-3 times per day.
*15 years of age who consumed the amount of 1/2.
Notice: Avoid exposure to direct sunlight, keep in a cool, dry place. If pregnant, nursing, or on medication, consult your physician prior to using this product. Check each ingredient carefully for allergies and interactions.
KEEP OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN.
How to Prepare Korean Red Ginseng Tea?
Take 1 packet and mix with 80 ml of warm/hot/cold water and stir.
Add honey or syrup to suit your taste.
Does Korean Red Ginseng Tea Contain Caffeine?
Korean Red Ginseng does not contain caffeine.
[ 3 g x 50 bags]